Vote for your favorite #MarTech Hack to win a Hackie Award at the MarTech Conference
The entry period for the 2017 Hackie Awards presented by the MarTech Conference is now officially closed. If you haven’t done so already, now is the time to cast your “social vote” for your favorite marketing technology “hacks” submitted over the last few months. The amount of martech knowledge sharing across all the entries has […]
The entry period for the 2017 Hackie Awards presented by the MarTech Conference is now officially closed.
If you haven’t done so already, now is the time to cast your “social vote” for your favorite marketing technology “hacks” submitted over the last few months. The amount of martech knowledge sharing across all the entries has been phenomenal, and we hope you’ve benefited greatly from the tips, tricks and hacks shared by marketing technologists.
There’s still time to VOTE for your favorite articles by sharing the URL on Facebook, Twitter and LinkedIn by May 1, 2017.
The three most-shared articles will receive Hackie Awards honors, along with one article being recognized as “Editors’ Choice” during the MarTech Conference in San Francisco May 9–11, 2017.
In case you’ve missed reading any submissions in the 2017 Hackie Awards essay contest, here’s the complete list:
- How to use your unique dataset to create valuable content
- How to hack your CRM for ABM, switching from leads to contacts and accounts
- Full path ROI: Aligning attribution models with the buyer’s journey
- Conquering Middle Earth with marketing technology
- 5 tips and tricks for securing your marketing technology
- The case for a cloud-enabled business advisor
- A DIY marketing data warehouse recipe
- A customer-centric approach to building marketing and sales stack
- Rapid Prototyping & MVP development: the keys to martech success
- How leading marketing executives tackle martech
- How the MarDev toolchain became the new DevOps for Marketing
- Beacons & Bacon: 8-Step data strategy to hack any customer experience
- A CMO’s guide to integrating marketing technologies
- How to pair multi-channel attribution with lead scoring to improve marketing ROI
- How Act-On used marketing automation to create a persona driven marketing organization
- How one marketing agency hacked Alexa to deliver on customer experience
- How to hack a technology stack for local presence management
- 6 areas to make your martech stack work with people, processes and data
- How to drive digital transformation strategy in a rapidly evolving technology environment
- Creating SCALE: Shared Content and Link Evaluation
- Hacking Your Stack for Account-Based Marketing
Every share counts!
Opinions expressed in this article are those of the guest author and not necessarily MarTech Today. Staff authors are listed here.