Year in Review: Top 10 martech columns of 2018
Here's a roundup of the most read columns from our expert martech contributors this year.
The top 10 columns of the year from our martech experts offer in-depth knowledge with timely advice to help the digital marketing community. Here’s a recap of the most popular columns from 2018.
- A new era of personalization: The hyperconnected customer experience by Andy Betts published on Jan. 23
- How companies are using chatbots for marketing: Use cases and inspiration by Daniel Faggella published Jan. 22
- What does artificial intelligence mean for marketing agencies? by Daniel Faggella published on March 19
- How the acceleration of AI will drive digital transformation: Automation and personalization by Jim Yu published April 6
- The future of TV advertising in today’s digital world by Chuck Moran published on June 22
- Marketing operations 2.0: Defining the new organizational structure by Debbie Qaqish published Jan. 24
- AI and IA: How artificially intelligent automation is driving scalable marketing by Andy Betts published Aug. 13
- 5 steps to mastering the modern martech landscape by Ryan Phelan published May 14
- Three ways AI will revolutionize email marketing by Kyle Henderick published Feb. 12
- Prediction, anticipation and influence: The importance of AI and machine learning in loyalty programs by Jose Cebrian published May 10
What’s in store for 2019? For intrepid marketers, there is a lot to think about in the new year. Here’s what we’re watching out for in 2019.