The white paper or webinar content described below has been produced by one of our sponsors.
You need to optimize your organization for SEO success–learn how (and why)!
Join Jessica Bowman for this live webinar on Tuesday, October 23 at 1:00 PM ET (10:00 AM).
The SEO team is responsible for SEO results, but does not typically control the levers needed for SEO success. They depend on effective collaboration with other teams across the organization –design, development, content, social media– and those teams may not always know when, or how to work with the SEO team. That leads to SEOs spending too much time chasing down projects and putting out fires. And that leads to lost revenue and lost opportunity.
How can you address this challenge and get other teams to do their share of SEO?
Join Jessica Bowman from SEOinhouse.com for this webinar where she’ll provide a framework for SEO success and best practices for mobilizing your organization around SEO. You’ll learn:
- The 10 Pillars of SEO for large corporations and enterprise-level sites
- How to assess your SEO readiness–Is your organization an SEO pacesetter or SEO avoider?
- What you can do immediately to get other teams on board with doing SEO
- How to assemble an SEO army across the organization
- How to get more out of your non-SEO teams with effective role-based training
Register today for “7 Must Do’s to Optimize Your Organization for SEO,” sponsored by SEOinhouse.com.